Friday 16 October 2009

Hallo folks, sorry I never post anything, I've been very busy lately, not in good way like affy and her student council, but with a problem, I don't get it why everybody says that HIGH SCHOOL is the best experience that'll happen, but you know what?! I hate it, a lot. Yeah rite I had a lot of experience, but it isn't good. I never had a problem with any teacher when I was back at junior high school. But now... I don't know how many time I made my parents upset, I've never been through something like this. I know its kind a lame to post this because maybe my uncle read it or my friends read it, but I don't f-ing care. What I care about now is I have to take the science programme for next year, I have to get my respect back, I have to maku my parents proud! I don't really care what are they thinking about me, I just want to be invisible.

Oh yeah and btw I don't care you read it or not, this blog its not about being read, its about being written

Xoxo

No comments: